Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Skin79 BB Cream

Hi everyone! I've been dying to try out BB Creams for a while now.  The first time I heard about this product was from one of my favorite bloggers (fromheadtotoe).  For those who have yet to discover BB Creams.  Its similar to a tinted moisturizer and has the coverage of a foundation.  Unlike the cakey texture of normal foundations, BB Creams give you a natural look and does not clog your pores.  They also have benefits like whitening, anti-aging, and most importantly SPF.  Different BB Creams have different benefits.  Unfortunately, most BB Creams do not come in many shades.

Today I'm reviewing the Skin79 BB Cream.  I bought the BB Cream about a month ago from Amazon.com.  Sadly,  it wasn't love at first sight.  If you watch the video below you'll find out why.  It took some time but now it has become an essential product in my daily routine.
  


If you're interested in the Skin79 BB Cream, you can check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment