Sunday, September 11, 2011

Product Review: anothersoul Palettes

Hey! So I couple weeks ago, I was just jumping from site to site with no purpose whatsoever...and I came across this Etsy store that sold hand made empty or freedom palettes.  I was absolutely blown away by the quality, design, and price.  To let you guys know, I've been looking into purchasing some palettes that I could use to store my depoted eyeshadows and blushes for a long time now.  I do know about UNII palettes and Z palettes but the prices were a little more then I wanted to spent on palettes and I wasn't a big fan of the designs either.  So when I discovered these I knew I had to get them.  They are $12.99 which is a great price for makeup palettes. The seller's name is Lynn and she is super sweet and nice.  I had so many questions about shipping and payment, she answered all my questions really fast.  So I do recommend these palettes for those who are looking into buy makeup palettes.  

Three Palettes That I bought:









No comments:

Post a Comment