Sunday, January 1, 2012

Product Review: Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Set

As of right now Happy New Years!! I hope everyone is starting out with a big boom...because I know I'm not haha.  I think I spent the whole day tackling the massive pile of homework that I had over break and babysitting.  I guess that's my big boom right there.  I did a review for a brush set that I purchased a couple weeks back for a good friend of mine and I'll post a picture below of us :)


I was very impressed with their 22 Piece Brush Set most of the brushes were very good.  If you're interested an inexpensive brush set that has lots and lots of eye brushes.  I do recommend checking this one out from Coastal Scents and an added bonus, they always have some kind of promotion going on.  Sometimes it's even 50% off.  I will definitely be purchasing this set for my own use in the future.  Stay warm and stay in touch :) 




1 comment:

  1. You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thanks for your review!! I really enjoy reading your blog posts! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete