Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Roxy Maxi Dress

Woahhh I have not been good at updating my blog and it seems like I haven't been on here in a very long time.  Well it's summer now and to me it means a couple of things.  First off the BEACH! I love the idea of the beach, sand, and the hot summer weather but to tell you the truth, the beach sounds better than it really is.  Why? it's because you aways find sand weeks after in the weirdest places x)

Summer also means sun dresses and maxi dresses.  Actually maxi dresses will be today's topic.  I bought this really cute and pretty maxi dress from Roxy.com two weeks ago and I am completely in love with it.  Considering that I am so tiny at 4'11" and 105 lbs. I find it extremely difficult to find clothes that fit well without any alternations.  I took my chances with ordering this dress and I'm so happy that I did.  Here are my measurements waist: 27, bust: 31, hips: 32. You can buy the dress here!




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete