Thursday, August 25, 2011

Makeup Tutorial: Maybelline Charcoal Smokes Look

If you've read my previous post (Target Haul) then you pretty much know how I feel about the Maybelline Charcoal Smokes Quad.  I really don't like it because it's not something that I would consider a BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.  There's just too many cons that overweigh the pros.  The darkest color (which is the liner) is pretty good but that's pretty much all that is good about this quad.  I apologize if this sounds like I'm bashing this product but I've tried it and I don't recommend it to anyone :(  I just don't want you guys to waste your money on something that doesn't work very well.  I can't say the same for the other quads in the Stylish Smokes line because I haven't tried them so I don't want to say anything bad about something that I don't know yet.

For those who have tried it and love the Charcoal Smokes or any other one from Maybelline, I'd love to hear your input on it.  I'm a true believer that not all products will work the same on every person so I'm glad if it works for others :)  Even though using the quad is pretty simple, this tutorial is how I would go about using the eyeshadow quad. Enjoy and much love from a blank palette! :)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment