Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Skin Routine

Hi  :] I know everyone has read and heard lectures about the importance of taking care of your skin.  Well I'm jumping on that bandwagon too because it's a topic that is so important.  Here is my thoughts on it.  I'm a true believer of prevention over cures.  I rather go through the hassle of washing my twice a day and applying SPF then go through expensive treatments when I'm older.  That's why I'm crazy about taking care of my skin and making sure that I know what kind of products I apply to my face.  The thing about makeup and skin is, the more you take care of your skin, the better it looks and better it looks, the less makeup you have to wear :)

Products Mentioned: 
Leaves your skin feeling moisturized and cool. 

If your skin has the tendency to leave you looking like a grease ball.  Definitely try this cleanser out :) 

It's hard for me to find a scrub that doesn't leave my skin feeling like I used sand paper to wipe my face.  This Alba scrub is just sensitive enough for me skin while doing its job.  

Black African Soup, don't be so quick to judge this chuck of 
magic.  Looks can be deceiving friends :) This is all natural and though it may look nasty 
but it has no nasty chemicals. 

I use this mask about twice a week to help remove blackheads and minimize the appearance of pores :)



*Reminder: I use these products because they work well for me skin.  I can not guarantee that they will work for you.*  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that black african soup looks cool... how does it work? is it like bar soap? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jane! yeah it's basically a bar soap. you wet your hands and lather the soap between your palms. then apply it to your body or face. rinse and you're finish!

    ReplyDelete